UNCOVER YOUR ENERGY POTENTIAL
E2SOL SPECIALIZES IN DEVELOPING INTELLIGENT NET-ZERO AND PLUSENERGY BUILDING INFRASTRUCTURES DESIGNED TO ENHANCE THE PROPERTY VALUE OF ALL CUSTOMERS
E2SOL (Efficient Energy Solutions) LLC transforms under-utilized customer assets into intelligent sensing power producing assets delivering maximum property value for all Customers. Our project teams composed of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Architects and Engineers, integrate sustainable design practices to optimize the use of a property’s natural assets to maximize energy efficiency, reduce operating costs and environmental impact of new developments.
We innovate renewable energy products, develop sustainable project solutions, and offer products designed to generate, store, and distribute renewable energy. Our products and services provide our customers the ability to:
E2SOL’s offerings are designed to address Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Government, Maritime, and Transportation renewable energy market needs.
Whether you’re looking to reduce your building facility electrical power expense, generate electrical power for sell, or be power self sustaining, E2SOL works with you to help achieve your renewable energy needs.
E2SOL transforms dormant property assets into active revenue producing and develops intelligent Net-Zero, PlusEnergy building infrastructures designed to enhance the property value of all customers.
E2SOL is committed to delivering environmentally responsible products and services that add value to its customers and contribute to a positive circular economy.
- We are committed to helping achieve a Zero Carbon generation society
- We are committed to creating a self sustainable power and resilient world
- We are committed to Innovating initiatives to facilitate workforce development, financial resilience, and economic opportunities for our project’s communities.
- We are committed to improving water, air, and ground quality through innovating initiatives that promote environmental conservation
- 2019 PBN Fastest Growing Innovative Company Award
- 2018 PBN Innovative Company Award
- 2018 Electric & Hybrid Marine World Industry Innovation of the Year Award
- 2018 Miami International Boat Show Product Innovation Award
- 2017 Rhode Island 50 on Fire Award
- 2017 Massachusetts Manufacturer Innovation Award
- 2015 USA SBA Emerging Leaders Award
- SunPower Solar Commercial Partner
- AllEarth Renewable Dual Axis Trackers Installations
- Rhode Island General Contractor Certification License
- Rhode Island Renewable Energy Professional Certification License
- USA Government Registered Contractor
- United Nations Registered Contractor
- Generac Clean Energy Contractor
- Blue Planet Energy Storage Systems Contractor
As a company, we have always been committed to making the planet a healthier, safer place for people. Now, we are excited to extend our reach beyond helping our customers to share life-changing, sustainable energy solutions with people around the world. E2SOL has partnered with GivePower to support the construction of their innovative Solar Water Farms™. Using solar energy and battery storage, each farm can provide up to 35,000 people with safe drinking water every day. Giving people access to healthy water for their families supports better nutrition, reduces violence, improves school attendance and productivity, and supports local economic development. Most importantly, access to clean water reduces the spread of waterborne disease, the world’s leading killer. E2SOL donates a portion of every project proceeds it completes to GivePower to help expand access to clean water and energy in worldwide regional areas of critical needs.
To learn more about some of the projects E2SOL supports, please check out this video or visit GivePower
Integrate climate change measures into company policies, strategies and planning for future projects. We believe that together we can save the planet.
Innovating different means and methods for workforce development, financial resilience, and diverse economic opportunities.
We are dedicated to creating a self sustaining world through electric charging infrastructure and critical power resilience.
Improve water quality, air quality, and ground quality through innovative processes that promote environment preservation.
JOIN THE TEAM
Welcome! We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in working with E2SOL we want to hear from you. Current openings include:
- Sales Associates
- Engineering Student Intern
- Architectural Student Intern
- Marketing Student Intern
To apply for a position please apply below.