E2SOL innovates renewable energy technologies, develops sustainable project solutions and offer products designed to maximize Goverment Agencies energy efficiency needs. E2SOL is a United States Federal Government, Small Business Enterprise, and Registered General Contractor/Developer of Renewable Energy power facilities.
- United States Government Small Business Contractor – DUNS # 032587890
- RI Contractor Registration and Licensing Board – Registration No. 34674
- United Nations Global Marketplace – Registration # 199391
- Purchasing RI Gov – Registered Vendor #45468
Technology Solutions include:
- Photovoltaics (Ground Mounts, Roof Mounts, and Dual Axis Trackers)
- Integrated Electric Vehicle Charge Stations and Ports
- Energy Storage / Micro-Grid / Portable Power Facilities
- Wind / Hydropower
E2SOL also facilitates Long Term Power Purchase Agreements (no capital upfront required), Lease To Own, and Purchase Financing options through its Finance Partner companies.
Please contact Mr. Anthony Baro (Government Programs) at 401-489-2273 today to discuss your specific renewable power requirements.